Development of Natural Resources and Production Equipment for Halal Food Production in Sumedang, West Java, Indonesia

  • Deden Effendi, Deni Kamaludin Yusup, Ahmad Faiz Izzuddin

Abstract

Indonesia is one of the countries with the largest Muslim population in the world. The growth of halal products will reach 40 percent. This might be influenced by natural resources and production equipment in the industry using the halal concept. The aim of this research is to describe the availability of natural resources and production equipment on the ability of rural communities to produce the halal food products. The research method uses a simultaneous analysis test and determination test. The results show that the value of the F table with a significant value of 5% or 0.05 obtained from the F distribution table is 5.14. Based on these results, there are found a comparison value of F count and F table value of 384,881> 5.14 then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. It means that it has a significant simultaneous effect between the variable natural resources and production equipment on the results of halal food products. The determination test from the variables natural resources and production equipment to the results of halal food products is 99.2% and the remaining 0.8% is influenced by other variables not examined in this research. The implication of the research is the development of natural resources and production equipment is very important to be optimized to produce various products with high economic value.

Published
2020-06-04